• Co-Draft 30 Days Fast track Class

    to Crack CLAT

    Join Now
  • CLAT 2018

    Full time program for 11th and 12th student

    Join Now
  • Legal Drafting

    for Law Students and for young lawyers

    Join Now
  • Pleading and Conveyancing

    taught with ease

    Join Now

Workshop on Introduction to Legal Drafting. On Sunday, 15th October, 2017

This workshop facilitates participants a method of systematically drafting legal documents that is easy to remember and implement in practice.


Workshop on Conveyancing. On Saturday, 14th October, 2017

This workshop facilitates participants to understand various topics including Basic deeds and documents, Components of deeds, RERA and Amendments on stamp duty


At Co-Draft, we believe in getting the basics right and preparing the law professionals holistically in all aspects of law, at various stages. The courses are carefully drafted through multiple brainstorming sessions with law experts, and topics handpicked to ensure concise, focused yet an impactful curriculum.

Courses are structured in three categories vis-à-vis CLAT, Legal drafting and Business correspondence.


Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) courses are designed to help the candidates prepare for the CLAT effectively and efficiently. There are three different programs to choose from depending on the suitability and preparedness of the candidate.

Legal drafting

Legal drafting course would enable Entry-level lawyers, Law students, and Professionals from corporate sector well versed and proficient in drafting legal letters. It is best suited for such professionals who deal with clients on a day-to-day basis, and are thriving to ensure a high impact career through a strong foundation. The course curriculum comprises of 5 different modules, allowing participants to choose as a package or selective modules.

Business correspondence

Business correspondence is for candidates willing to improve on comprehending client requests / letters and improving writing skills. You would learn about the words that should not be used in business communication, keeping in view the legal implications.

Legal Drafting in Chennai, India

Why Choose Us

The highly qualified faculty at Co-draft Legal drafting Institute will guide you at each stage of your preparation and would go that extra mile with you to help you recognize your dream.
Activities in the workshop is designed to test the participant’s language skills, presence of mind and diligence.
The final assessment is conducted through subjective / objective type questions with a completed case study submission.
Certificate of completion is provided at the end of each module. 80% of the training is focused on drafting, and the other 20% is focused on enhancing interpersonal skills.

CO-DRAFT in youtube


CLAT Entrance Coaching at Co-Draft, Institute for Legal Drafting

At Co-Draft Chennai we have a team of professionals with years of experience in the teaching/training domain. Our objective is to ensure that all students who attend our programs undergo intensive training/coaching in all the subjects related to CLAT Entrance Exam

Mail Us or give us call +91-9840777642 | +91-44-26800680